The making of Cold Pressed Oil
What is cold Pressed?
Cold Pressing refers to the oils obtained through pressing fruit or seeds with a modern steel press.
Extracting oil through Cold Pressing involves crushing the seeds or nuts and forcing out the oil.
Cold Pressed Oil :
- The seeds are dropped inside a cylinder that contains a rotating screw. This screw grinds and crushes the seeds until the oil is extracted.
- Small holes in the bottom of the cylinder allow the oil to escape into a collection container.
- Although the heat is generated from friction as the screw breaks down the seeds, But it’s not enough to damage oil. So cold pressed extracted without eliminating anything instead of refined oil process.
Why Cold pressed oil?
Cold Pressed oil contains all the Flavour, Aroma and Nutritional value. Making those oil great for Cooking and Skincare.
- They contain Zero trans fatty acids and they are naturally Cholesterol Free
- They don’t contain any destructive solvent residues
- It contains no added Chemicals and preservatives
- Cold Pressed oil contains Natural antioxidants like Vitamin E
- It enhancing your favourite foods with natural flavour and odour